skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nigo. The US Invasion.
While it's been evident for some time now. It's official Nigo and A Bathing Ape have now taken over the US. This months Interview Magazine features an interview with Nigo by Pharrel and Nigo even gets the Cover. Looking forward to reading this Japanese special of Interview. Thanks to The Brilliance.
Images from the Magazine launch party. Thanks to Xymon. Mike D, Jacob the Jeweller and more. Pharrel's jeans, Nigo's Milo hoodie!
4 comments:
i got some pics of the party in nyc
are they on radnom ramblings? if so.. head over there guys!!
O man those jeans are dope. Now I'll have even more females staring at my crotch.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A MIND READER TO KNOW WHAT JACOB IS THINKING:
" I'M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS 2 MIDGETS, THEY WILL BUY ANYTHING THAT SHINE"
THIS CHAINS ARE BEYOND RIDICULOUS.
IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY JUST GIVE SOME TO THE HOMELESS, SCHOOLS, HUNGER IN AFRICA, TSUNAMI AID, KIDS IN IRAK...
BUT STOP BUYING SUPER EXPENSIVE NECKLACES THAT LOOK LIKE BAD TOYS AND MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB AND SELFFISH...
Post a Comment