Thursday, May 19, 2005
Super Ape Skate. Staff Version.
I wonder if anyone has any information about these. This is a very rare shoe. Just 100 made and very hard to get hold of given where they were distributed. A great shoe though, the rainbow snakeskin is amazing and the shoe itself is very underated. What I am curious about however is this - for a long time I didn't see any on the market place, but all of a sudden over the last few weeks I have witnessed numerous pairs pop up on ebay, and in other trading forums and online stores, and this week alone I have been offered different pairs in my size by very reputable sellers. The pairs I have seen certainly don't appear to be fake, but does anyone have an secret info about a stash of them that have just been released somehow or a drop of b-grades or... I am very interested to know as are many others out there. Email me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment